Advanced Clinical Practice Programmes
This is an exciting opportunity for multi health care professionals working within primary care.
HEE are providing funding for the Advanced Clinical Practice (ACP) programmes in 2019/20.
There are three training pathways for which you are invited to put forward learners. These pathways and funding modules are clearly described in the attached document.
The following needs consideration before putting forward applicants:
• Funding is for programmes of accredited academic study for staff who are already registered as nurses, midwives, pharmacists or AHPs to train as Advanced Clinical Practitioners (ACP).
• The individual will be undergoing training in line with the Multi-Professional Advanced Clinical Practice Framework.
• Staff supported by this funding are academically eligible and ready to start a course in 2019/20 academic year.
• For new ACP trainees, a full pathway will be undertaken rather than single modules.
• A clear case has been made for the ACP role to demonstrate that it is one of the organisational priorities in line with their workforce plans and service requirements.
• You have provided assurance that there will be an ACP post on completion of training to avoid investing in the upskilling of staff who cannot then put their advanced skills into practice.
• A suitable learning environment will be provided to the ACP trainees, that meet the expectations set out in the letter attached above.
Please note there is a short deadline for your reply.
Expressions of interest must be sent back to BETH by Tuesday 21st May. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org